How to become an Ordained Minister in Alaska | Complete Marriage Laws for Alaska | codes | statutes | Regulations | Ordination Minister Marriage License | Requirements to Get Married in Alaska | How to perform marriage in Alaska | Register | Who Can Solemnize a Marriage, Legally Marry and How can I get ordained in Alaska and do weddings | Senior Ordination Licensed Minister in Alaska | World Christianship Ministries |    HOME PAGE
World Christianship Ministries
Perform Legal Marriage Ceremonies in Alaska

36+ Years of Ordaining People as Independent Christian Ministers
Fast, Reliable Ordination - Rated A+ by the BBB

Become Legally Ordained Licensed Minister in Alaska, Get Ordained, Licensed to do Weddings, Marriages, Perform Wedding Ceremonies, Become a Marriage Minister, Officiant, Pastor, Reverend, Evangelist, Ordination for Christians is Simple and Quick.

do marriage

Quick Honest Ordination for Christians

Authority to do Legal Wedding Ceremonies in the State of Alaska

  Alaska Marriage Laws

ak denali national park

Follow the 3 step Procedure Below for Fast Ordination

1. Get Ordained- View information about what World Christianship Ministries offers and our brief application. Click Blue Apply Now Button below.

applicaion page

2. Apply for ordination in one of 4 Ways:  After completing the brief application you may: Call in your application, Fax in your application, PDF your application to us by E-Mail, or Mail in your application.

3. Perform the wedding ceremony....We suggest you get a copy of World Christianship Ministries "Marriage Minister Handbook" before doing a wedding.  It is a "straight to the point" guide for everything concerning the wedding such as: handling the Marriage License, where people stand, example marriage ceremonies, opportunities open to you as a Marriage Minister, Advertising, Location of Ceremonies, what to wear, and more. (Based on over 2,500 weddings performed by the Administrator of WCM).

photo site map

mail application packet

call with questions

Alaska Marriage Laws - Who Can Do Marriages

Sec. 25.05.261. Who may solemnize.    (a) Marriages may be solemnized
        (1) by a minister, priest, or rabbi of any church or congregation in the state, or by a commissioned officer of the Salvation Army, or by the principal officer or elder of recognized churches or congregations that traditionally do not have regular ministers, priests, or rabbis, anywhere within the state;
        (2) by a marriage commissioner or judicial officer of the state anywhere within the jurisdiction of the commissioner or officer; or
        (3) before or in any religious organization or congregation according to the established ritual or form commonly practiced in the organization or congregation.
   (b) This section may not be construed to waive the requirements for obtaining a marriage license.

Other Laws, Codes & Statutes in Alaska

World Christianship Ministries LLC
 Ministry Phone Number
(559) 297- 4271

E-Mail Address:

Fax # for Applications:
(559) 297- 4223

© World Christianship Ministries LLC